Sigma Nu Fraternity, Inc. is proud to once again offer direct recruitment assistance during the 2011-2012 academic year. The purpose of the Recruitment Assistance Program is to provide direct help from the General Fraternity to chapters with the highest potential for success. These services range from specific recruitment training during your Leadership Consultant visit to an additional visit from a member of the Expansion and Recruitment Team. In order for this assistance to be beneficial, the chapter must make a concerted effort beforehand to show that they are willing to do what it takes to become a successful recruiting chapter.
The goal of the General Fraternity staff will be to accomplish the following objectives:
- Critically analyze the chapter's current recruitment efforts and their effectiveness, identify strengths and weaknesses, and determine current needs/issues
- Based on this analysis, determine specific objectives to be accomplished before, during and after the visit
- Identify and utilize available recruitment opportunities
- Brainstorm new, creative and innovative recruitment ideas
- Assist the chapter in developing a recruitment plan for the coming year
- Provide ongoing support and assistance by establishing a follow-up plan
There are several factors that our staff take into account when developing a strategy to assist each individual chapter; the application below is the first step in the process. Once it has been completed, the Director of Recruitment will contact the chapter to discuss the next step.
Please be aware that our staff is not able to, nor has any intention of, coming to your campus to recruit men for you. That is the job of the men in your chapter. We can and will teach you ways to recruit that will increase your chances for success.
If you think your chapter would benefit from the Recruitment Assistance Program, please complete and submit an application.