This award is given to the Division Commander(s) who have provided years of service to the organization and have had special achievements noted during the past twelve months.
The 2012 Division Commander of the Year Award Winner is
- Deep South Alpha Division Commander
- Maury Gaston: Beta Theta (Auburn University)
This award is given to a recognized officer of a chartered alumni chapter who has shown through years of service, leadership contribution to the organization, development and programming by an alumni chapter, and collaboration with chapter alumni and collegiate members.
The 2012 Chapter Advisor of the Year Award Winner is
- Jeff S. Post: Iota Pi (Southern Polytechnic State University)
Greek Advisor of-the-Year
This award is given to a Greek Advisor who exemplifies eminence in her/her daily life as expressed by the Creed of Sigma Nu, who demonstrates a genuine commitment to the ideals of Sigma Nu and whose pattern of performance on behalf of the Chapter and the General Fraternity is a worthy example or model for others to follow.
The 2012 Sigma Nu Greek Advisor of the Year Award Winner is
- Mrs. Andrea Weber: Missouri State University (Theta Sigma)
Housing Corporation Officer-of-the-Year
This award is given to a Housing Corporation Officer whose active participation in the affairs of the chapter and the General Fraternity has been a noteworthy example, and whose personal traits, demonstrate leadership, involvement, and overall achievement.
The 2012 Housing Corporation Officer of the Year Award Winner is
- Carter Hutchins: House Corporation President of Epsilon Xi (University of Mississippi)
This award is given to an alumnus, whose active participation in the affairs of the General Fraternity has been a noteworthy example, and whose personal traits, demonstrated leadership, involvement, and overall achievement, mark him as one who has contributed to the excellence of Sigma Nu.
The Alumnus-of-the-Biennium is
- John A. Hearn: Mu (University of Georgia)
Hall of Honor Inductees
To be selected to the Hall of Honor, a Brother must have distinguished himself in his field in a manner to bring great credit to the Fraternity. Also, the Brother must have rendered distinct service of vital consequences to the progress and well being of the Fraternity.
The 2012 Hall of Honor Inductees are:
- Carl G. Berry - Delta Omicron (University of Idaho)
- Howard C. Pickett - Beta Tau (North Carolina State University)
- Joseph F. Wood - Delta Tau (Oregon State University)
Hall of Fame Inductees
A Brother selected to the Hall of Fame must have brought credit to his nation, to his profession, himself and to his Fraternity, but is not required to have served actively in the work of the Fraternity.
The 2012 Hall of Fame Inductees are:
- Dr. Dane A. Miller - Eta Mu (Kettering University)
- Rupert H. Johnson, Jr. - Lambda (Washington & Lee University)
- Donald G. Malarkey - Gamma Zeta (University of Oregon)
- Donald J. Tyson - Gamma Upsilon (University of Arkansas)
- Richard D. Kinder - Rho (University of Missouri)